Monday, January 12, 2009

Done!!!

I finally finished the cliche assignment!
After adding all of the required information and editing the piece is finished. Tomorrow i'll get the score bound and the parts all ready in final copy format.

After everything I finally decided on what I think to be a great title. "Melancholy" I think it really sums it up and adds to the funeral march feeling of the piece.

I have really enjoyed the composition 3100 class. It was a wonderful learning experience and I look forward to continuing this semster in 4100!

-Jill

1 Comments:

Blogger Clark Ross said...

I agree, "Melancholy" is a great title, and I really enjoyed it! It's ready to be picked up in the box outside my door. Cheers!

January 14, 2009 at 10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home